(ENGINE) GROMMET TYPE HEAD GASKET (t=1.0) for GR YARIS/G16E-GTS
Code No. 23002-AT006
GROMMET TYPE HEAD GASKET for GR YARIS/G16E-GTS
It is a grommet-type gasket that can be used even if the boost is further increased with G16E-GTS for GR YARIS with high combustion pressure.
- A grommet structure is employed at the bore sealing surface. The product incorporates the most suitable specifications for high-boost or high-combustion pressure, designed for drag races, time attacks, or harsh environment games.
- A sealing limit has been improved by ensuring the surface pressure of the gasket. A strong gas sealing is ensured due to the structure in which the inner surface of the bore encloses the gasket base sheet with an integrated plate.
- It put the shims at either end of the engine deck to apply the load evenly when tightening the head bolt to prevent the distortion of the cylinder head. Due to the grommet structure with high bore sealing performance, it also considers the deformation of the front and rear parts of the engine deck.
- The upper and lower surfaces of the gasket use a plate with multiple coatings of synthetic rubber on a gasket base sheet with strength. The coating layer firmly bites into the fine uneven surface on the block deck surface and the bottom surface of the head, ensuring sealing performance without creating gaps. By providing a bead on the plate of this structure, the sealing performance and wear resistance are further enhanced, and the reliability of the outer circumference, around the
- bolt, and the oil passage is improved.
HKS Grommet type