(ENGINE) BCD [Bridge Concept Design] PISTON KIT RB26 2.8L STEP2
Code No. 21003-AN014
BCD[Bridge Concept Design] PISTON KIT RB26 2.8L STEP2
Double-layer coating reduces friction. Lightweight and highly rigid piston kit with *bridge construction.
■BCD Piston is one of the strutted Pistons
- Adapting BCD Structure for improved structural rigidity.
- Made of highly heat-resistant & durable A2618 alloy.
- Optimized profile for shorter skirt height and narrower skirt width to reduce weight.
- The shortened piston pin makes pin boss lighter.
- Machined to reduce excess thickness parts to achieve ultra lightweight.
- Two-layer fluoropolymer and molybdenum coating for reduced friction
- The outer layer is a molybdenum coating effective for sliding under high loads.
- The inner layer is coated with fluorine plastic for effective sliding at high RPM.
Newly produced forged materials with BCD structure.
Shorter piston pins to reduce weight.
Additional nickel-plated version for RB28 STEP2
Skirt section walled-out to reduce weight and optimize rigidity.
Oil from the oil jet is directed to the center of the piston for cooling. Oil from the oil ring is directed to the piston pin for lubrication.
|HKS 2.8L KIT
|Compression Ration (t=1.2)
BCD = A bridge design is a truss structure that is employed at the back of the piston to enhance the rigidity of the piston.