(ENGINE) Capacity Upgrade Kit VR38DETT 4.3L STEP Pro BCD
ENGINE BLOCK COMPONENTS
【Capacity Upgrade Kit VR38DETT 4.3L STEP Pro BCD】
The strengthened crankshaft can withstand even higher torque based on the VR38 4.3L STEP3 KIT
- The crank for STEP Pro changed the material to nitride steel and treated the surface with ion nitriding to improve durability by enhancing the surface hardness and hardened layer.
- Expand the R-corner of the fillet weld in the crankpin to improve the torsion strength.
- Prevents fretting by extending the crank nose 10 mm longer.
- The counterweight employs an asymmetric shape to be compatible with the torsion strength and the response.
- The tungsten is used on the counterweight to achieve the balance rate improvement and response.
Pulley mounting part that extended 10 mm and highly efficient counterweight using the tungsten.
Expand the R-corner of the fillet weld in the crankpin to improve the torsional rigidity of the crankshaft
The connecting rod with a clearance shape to avoid contact with the enlarged R-corner of the fillet weld in the crankpin.
An asymmetrical crank having an increased thickness counterweight #8 for increased torsional strength.
Reduced weight for counterweights #2 and #5 to improve response.
The billet piston uses A2618 material with high-temperature strength.
|HKS 4.3L KIT
|Compression Ratio (t=0.8)
|Allowable Rotation Speed