ELECTRONICS) SUPER FIRE RACING COIL PRO for MARK II (JZX110)
Code No. 43005-AT002
Increases energy output up to 1.6 times compared to OEM. A strong spark prevents the misfire even at the high rpm range.
- By mounting the ignition coils away from the heat source, the life of the plugs are improved.
- To ensure efficient and consistent ignition, the simultaneous ignition has been upgraded to an independent ignition system.
- Black anodized bracket to ensure aesthetics and durability.
- Made in Japan to ensure high durability and performance.
- The degraded OEM harness can now be refreshed with the included dedicated harness.
- Specially designed brackets and harnesses allow for easy bolt-on installation.
- Each coil contains a built-in igniter, eliminating the risk of failure of the degraded OEM igniter, which can now be removed.
The coil boots and coil springs are made from materials that are heat-resistant and can withstand high voltage. Able to support reliable ignition in harsh environments, such as the difficulty of spark at high engine load.
HKS Ignition Coil Boot (Top)
HKS Ignition Coil Spring (Bottom)
- Please use an ECU that can adjust the dwell time for control.
- The spark plug cover cannot be installed after installing the product.
- For best performance, it is recommended to use the “HKS Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs”
- Separate terminal set (4299-RA009) purchase is required for 1JZ-GTE with VVT-i when controlled by F-CON V Pro.